Sunday, January 4, 2009

We shall see...

It is looking a bit bare here, so I'm going to fill it up with some ramblings, just to get myself settled into my newest home on the interweb.

Since you're as new to this blog as I am, I'll introduce myself. I'm Kala, and the reason for all of this white space we're currently surrounded in is to jump in feet first to my new endeavor, a digital scrapbooking creative team! I am LOVING Lindsay Sparkes kits, and when I saw she was looking for CT members, I jumped at the chance! I've been using her stuff for making siggies at Siggy Celebs, and just to get rid of some of this blank space, I'll post a couple I've done using her kits. (This is assuming I can figure out how to do it, of course).




Whew! That was way easier than I thought it would be. So I'll hold my breath as I hit publish and hope for the best. If all goes well, this blogging thing could become a new and slightly addicting hobby... Don't tell my husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment