Friday, January 16, 2009

STILL Thinking Spring...

Oh, in the name of all that is holy! This weather is seriously putting me in the foulest of moods. In an attempt to make myself feel better, I'm digging through pics of warmer days, and realized that I had a few more good pics from this spring day at Grandma's. So I thought I'd put together another page from the day with Spinky Dink's Dreaming of Spring, with green grass and sunshine calling my name. At least tomorrow the temperature here won't have a - in front of it as the HIGH for the day. UGH.
Stay tuned for more to come soon, it's too darn cold to go outside unless absolutely necessary. (Like when trying to get cars to start. But that's a whole 'nuther blog...)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kayla! That's beautiful. I can't believe we're on the same CT and both have daughters named Lucy Mae! Small world!

    ReplyDelete