Saturday, January 17, 2009

Keeping the creative juices from freezing in the cold

It's too cold to do anything except cozy up to a fire and add a blanket, so I thought I'd play around with Spinky Dink's new kit Fly Me To The Moon. It's only $1.00 until the 20th of this month. In the process I took a little trip down memory lane to nearly 2 years ago to our first day with Lucy in the world with us. Life has not been the same since, but we wouldn't have it any other way. A bit cliche, I know, but would you expect anything less from a parent?

Here are a couple pages I put together of our first day together.


Cute, right? Gotta love the cow jumping over the moon! Snag it quick while it's still only $1.00!

4 comments:

  1. How precious! You are gonna make me want to have another baby!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I have an award for you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that second layout with the bling hanging down from the cloud.

    ReplyDelete