Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Dreaming of Spring!

With all the ice we're still chipping away at here, I thought it would be nice to think of sunny days and green grass. It was definitely fun to take one of my favorite pics of 2008 and make a bright page! And I didn't realize how much Lucy's eyes have changed in the past 6 months or so. Her pretty blue eyes are not doctored in this pic, but sadly they aren't staying that pretty blue anymore. My little baby is growing up! WAH!


Next on my list of things to do is to sign up for some more sites so I can post up my pretty gal. (Ok, so I'm just a little biased and only a bit of a show off.) You can check out the kit by clicking on my created page.

2 comments:

  1. Thought I would pop by and introduce myself! I will be designing with you for Lindsay. I have a 18m old little girl and when I am not chasing her I love to scrapbook, both digi and traditional! Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Love your new blog layout. :)

    ReplyDelete