Friday, March 27, 2009

Life is WILD

So here I am again, a whole month later since I've posted anything. Ugh. This blogging thing certainly takes some getting used to!

In my last note, I was hoping for life to slow down. As with all things it seems, as soon as I say that, the opposite happens. Our whole house got yet another cold, this one was crazy and lasted about 2 weeks, plus I had my birthday (I'm the big 2-9 now!) and Lucy's birthday (she's the big 2 now!)
We're all getting sick and tired of being sick and tired in my house, and hoping spring will be here soon. Although as I look out my window, little white flecks keep floating around, so I suppose I have to wait a little longer. Since I'm cooped up and finally able to put my feet up, I finally got some time to make layouts!
As always, I have another great kit from Lindsay Sparkes, this one is called Wild Kitty. You can check this kit out and her other fab stuff here. The first layout is of Lucy banging away on a pot in the kitchen one winter day last year, the other is of my cool cat niece Grace, who was getting dolled up by her cousins. I hope you like!

2 comments: